Account Manager/Sales Executive
Kaye-Smith is looking for a skilled individual who seeks to cultivate a career as an Account Manager/Sales Executive.
As product/service knowledge and systems understanding is paramount, this career opportunity will begin in a customer service representative role working directly under one of our experienced sales teams. It is anticipated that this apprenticeship will take one to three years.
A six figure compensation level can easily be achieved following this apprenticeship and successful transition.
- Qualifications and Experience Desired:
- Entrepreneurial and motivated, self-starter and quick learner
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office applications
- Business professional qualities/attributes
- Four Year College Education Preferred
Any experience in the following business areas a plus, but not required:
- Graphic and Production Design
- Printing (digital and offset)
- Database Programming and Mapping
- Mail Processing/United States Postal Service Knowledge
- Warehousing, Distribution and Fulfillment
- General Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
Kaye-Smith is the Northwest’s most comprehensive professional services company offering a regional outsource partner for the execution of mission critical data-driven communications and document management programs. ISO Certified for Information Security Management, Kaye-Smith offers a single-source solution to Statement Processing, ePresentment, Direct Marketing, Enterprise Print Management and Promotional Merchandising programs.
Kaye-Smith helps companies save time and money by providing a comprehensive regional outsource solution delivering exceptional execution of mission critical business functions in the areas of:
- Statement Processing and Financial Communications
- Print and Document Management Services
- Direct Marketing and Personalized Fulfillment
- Electronic Document Delivery and Archival
- Online Store Development and Web Based Procurement
- Branded Merchandise and Advertising Specialties
- Warehousing, Inventory Management and Distribution Services
Kaye-Smith is ISO-27001 Certified for Information Security Management and SSAE-16 Soc 2 Audited. Operations in Washington and Oregon utilize the most contemporary technology available and provide the highest level of physical and data security, offering built-in disaster recovery and business continuity.
Kaye-Smith is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and a full suite of benefits, including medical/dental and 401K participation.
Please send resume and cover letter.
Customer Support Specialist - Promotional Products
Kaye-Smith is a growing promotional marketing agency looking to add a sales support specialist to the team. If you enjoy a fast paced, creative environment this opportunity is for you.
The primary responsibility of this position is taking care of our key clients by writing orders and estimates, responding to web store inquiries through inbound emails and phone calls. The position requires a high-level of customer service through timeliness, accuracy, clear communication and follow-up.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Inventory monitoring
- Order processing and tracking
- Product sourcing and quoting
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Business math competency
- Dependable and responsible
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service role
Not Required, But Helpful:
- Promotional products industry knowledge/experience
- BA / BS
- Salaried Position
Customer Support Specialist - Distribution
Kaye-Smith is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented individual to provide client and production support in the warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment areas of our business. This logistics/project coordinator role will have a strong focus on inventory and postage management, packaging/assembly, and working with multiple e-commerce systems.
The responsibility of our support team is to work closely with clients, account managers, and internal production staff to manage daily functions, as well as one-off projects from beginning to end. Their role is essential to the success of our day-to-day operations.
- Are you motivated? A self-starter? A quick learner? We like you already!
- Are you dependable and responsible? We’ve got a spot for you!
- Do you have strong Excel skills? This is a must!
- Have a knack for learning new systems? We’ve got some for you to try out!
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind juggling important tasks? Come see us!
- Do you have great interpersonal skills and can craft a well-written email? Join our team!
- Do you have any experience working with freight logistics and inventory systems? Bonus!
Not Required, But Helpful (We’ll Teach You Along the Way):
- Warehousing, distribution & fulfillment
- Freight systems
- Print (digital and offset)
- Database programming, mapping
- Mail processing/United States Postal Service knowledge